Apply for this position
Fort Lauderdale, FL Full-Time
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Support marketing efforts with Cold Calling leads.
- Answering calls for the CEO, assist with scheduling and follow up appointments
- Assist with the mileage data entry for technical and engineering staff.
- Sending online form for initiating IT calls
- Manage agendas, travel plans, and appointments for upper management
- Manage, letters, packages, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel, and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Answer correspondence from social media platforms, escalate to relevant departments
- Assist in administering the Customer Business Review procedure with field staff.